advertise here

Thursday, October 18, 2012

An Isaan Boogy Woogy Moment part 1 Sakon Nakhon Thailand

With the truck getting refurbed at the truck hospital in Udon I have had no trouble wandering around Sakon Nakhon on foot. Today I strolled over to Tesco to pick up some veg and was ambling down the street when suddenly I thought someone might have spiked my water at the Tesco food court. Music, not Mor Lam music was slapping the air around and sounds of magic were coming out of the little guitar store I had never seen open before.
Sitting over the keyboard giving me #musicgasms was the man named Graham doing things to the piano I am sure were never done before, but I hope he returns to do again.
The miracle of the music on a sunny day in Sakon Nakhon should be remembered as well as the piano being in tuned.
More of Graham and his sounds to come