advertise here

Friday, June 1, 2012

Up to the minute drought report from northeast #AmazingThailand

As far as I know the Thai government has not lifted the drought advisory in Khon Kaen and 46 other provinces in Thailand, For the past month I have been driving in,through and under rain. I have seen localized flooding throughout the region. I have finally figured out what's going on, When we had 3 meters of water standing in the area the government said there was no flooding in Isaan so I guess they consider anything less than a meter deep a drought. It was pouring rain for an hour or so earlier today and has beenlive this for the past hour or so. This was shot this morning just minutes ago. I am chatting with Ray down in Australia. It is one of the services provided by twitcast that twitter people can chat,comment or ask questions during the live broadcast