advertise here

Friday, February 3, 2012

Wat Goh Seeuy Khaet, Nong Khai วัดโกเสยเขต

The Culture Center at khon kaen university got this one pretty much spot on. The whole temple complex is pretty much not maintained. I have visited the temple oer the years and each time can see it fall apart just a bit more. Even the new Ubosot is not  clean. Why the Center included this temple is beyond me. As I posted earlier I can find no logic in the 81 Temples in Isaan that they have listed, and I will be posting others that I find of interest. I do not have a clue about the origin of the name of this temple and the best answer I got to age was more than 100 years. No video was necessary here as the album tells the story.
click on the up arrow in the lower right hand corner to view the album full screen album up arrow to view full screen