advertise here

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Khon Kaen, Udon Thani, Nong Khai Updates 31.01.12

On my way to Wat Pa Ban Tad in Udon I stopped at Dong Muang Aem Ancient Town  Dong Mueang Aem, Khao Suan Kwang Khon Kaen 40280, Thailand. I will post about the place at a later date. If anyone has been there when the museum was open please let me know as it apparently closed on weekends, or maybe permanently
You can read my Ban Tad posts from the events of the 30th and still more to come.
Later on the 30th I stopped at
Phra That Bang Phuan วัดพระธาตุบังพวน did an video of the area and stills of what is there for later posting.On the 31st I found Wat Goh Seeuy Khaet วัดโกเสยเขต in Tambon Pa  Kho, amphor Muang Nong Khai as well as Wat Theppon Pradittharam วัดเทพพลประดิษฐาราม Wiang Khuk, Mueang Nong Khai Nong Khai, Thailand and have done intro videos and photo albums of those sites which will be posted soon.
All of these sites can be found at The khon kaen university Cultural Center Site Only in Thai and without the map references.
The sites on the "
I was Here 2012, Travels in Isaan, Thailand" generally have a photo to give you some idea about the site.
I hope you are finding this new feature of some interest and I look forward to your comments.


View I was Here 2012, Travels in Isaan, Thailand in a larger map