advertise here

Friday, November 25, 2011

Suan Hin Pha Ngam, Kunming in Loei, Isaan 25.11.11

Well Isaan has Stonehenge Thailand, why not Kunming as well? I must say it is picturesque, with the exception of the 100s of Bangkokians. I would like to return to be there for both sunrise and sunset. If you are going to be in thee area it is a better bet than " Khao San Road on the Mekong" also known as Chiang Khan. I am not sure of lodging prices near the park, but they could be no worse than the ripoffs in Chiang Khan. Although I would , in a minute, recommend a trip along the mekhong in isaan, from Chaing Khan to Khong Chiam, I found both towns overpriced and over crowded.You can see some other Mekhong Views i many of my posts. Here is a brief look at the park and immediate area. More about this area to come.
Click on the album to go to Picasa Web, to view some oh the locations.