advertise here

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Street Food Exhibit Scene 1, Packaging Mahasarakham University, Isaan, Thailand

I do not know who designed this exhibit, but why they did not simply define each item at its' location in the display case escapes me. Instead in the upper right hand corner they have the list of items and corresponding item number. This is an interesting informative exhibit poorly designed. Each scene is about 1 meter square the boxes are made of plexiglas and reflect everything. They have schools of advertising, design, applied arts and more at every university in this country and for the life of me I cannot figure out what they teach. Anyhow, for clarity and simplicity I will post just 1 scene at a time and I hope this makes it easier to appreciate what they are trying to show. Click on the up arrow in the lower right hand corner of the album to view full screen.