advertise here

Saturday, May 14, 2011

pottery village mahasarakham 13.05.11

Baan Maw, sign says Ban Mo is the pottery village in Mahasarakham where a particular type of pottey is made. This pot has a rounded bottom. I find some of the other villages in the Isaan area more interesting and producing more diverse set of products. A couple families in the village have branched out and as you can see are broadening their horizons, in the hope of attracting interest. The village, although listed in the TAT guide is not signposted. If you click on the title of this post it will take you to my Mahasarakham map, which includes other sites. The police icon shows sites I have not confirmed as well as locations I have found on other web sites and have found to be incorrect. I leave then there so that if you have seen them on other sites will know that they are incorrect.