advertise here

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Morning walk, Beung Kaen Nakhon, Khon Kaen, 22.05.11

 You can click on the post title to see the photo locations



 Strolling around the lake this morning I took a different route and one of the first things I noticed wascurb that seems to be a nightly dormitory for a number of beung dogs. I don't know how many dogs live "on the beung", but it is bunches of them. Not 2 dozen bunches, but at leat 1 dozen bunches.

There are a number of sites where early morning aerobics happen. Well maybe not "a number", but 2 for sure. Now as the "warming up" and "cooling down" thingies are such a part of aerobics I would think that these folks could have parked 30 meters away in legal parking areas, as opposed to this illegal area, which is the closest point to park to get to aerobics.


Sunrise is always great, sunrise anywhere at my age

Wow, lovely green water