advertise here

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Khon Kaen Singha Park Golf 20.05.11

The course can be accessed from Khon Kaen town by driving South to Highway 208, which is the 2d traffic light after the ring road. Turn left and proceed just a bit over 4.5 kilometers. You will pass a small sign on your left saying it is 5 kilometers to the course, which may be correct but from the sign it is only about 3.5 to the turn at the access road to the course. There are small signs, but not the usual bells and whistles. What I am saying is that is not difficult to miss. I you reach a dual carriageway (4 lane) section you will have passed it-U-Turn.
It is a beautiful course will full amenities, but no lodging at this time. To me the best 18 hole course in Isaan remains the EGAT course at Ubol Rattana Dam. THis couse while probably the best maintained and perhaps the most difficult looks boring. No terrain to enjoy. The tee boxes, not the score card show hole diagrams. I like pictures. The caddies well dressed, everything at this course is about face. Their website has a plan of sorts. Click on the title of this post to view me Google Map "Isaan Golf"
Everything about this course shout "FACE" to me  I will do a new EGAT course
post soon.