advertise here

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Nong Bua Lam Phu Road Trip 5 Maybe April 2011

After a quick sunrise photo at Ubol Ratana and a short photo op at the reservoir overlook I stopped in Phu Khao- Phu Phan Kham, this is a lovely location, with "No Alcohol Allowed" signs everywhere. Then I made a brief stop at Wat Pa Piboon Pho Cha and a stop at Tha Octagon Resort. I then followed the trail to the Kud Kwaang Soi Museum and Archeological Site and then looked for the Kud Kho Moei site . From there it was on to Wat Pa Si Sawang and the Luang Por Lod Pumuthito Museum. Then around Nong Bua Lam Phu town to the "somdet Pra Naresuan Maharat Museum in the Old Shell Fossil Museum and finally to Wat Tham Klong Phen.

I will be writing individual posts for the locations as well as updating the Nong Bua Laam Phu map as soon as time permits.
If you go to my picasa albums most of these photos are geotagged.
something is wrong with cooliris right now so am posting the Picasa album